FRRL Yahoo Group Message Board The FRRL now has an active group on Yahoo.com. FRRL Members in good standing are eligible to join the FRRL Yahoo groups message board. Your membership to this service is reviewed annually according to membership records. The group provides the following features:
- Send and receive messages using either the group site or with email Calendar
- Schedule events
- View the calendar
- Set up reminders
- Access to files such as club newsletters, station logs, etc.
-Access to photos submitted by members.
- Links to other web sites of interest to our members.
How do I join?
You must have a Yahoo ID.
Get one by going to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/ and then clicking on the "Sign UP" link. Once you get your Yahoo ID (via email), you can:
1. Navigate to the group page at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/frrl/
2. Click on the "Join This Group" button on front page of the group.
3. If you are not signed in, you will be asked to enter your Yahoo! ID. If you do not have a Yahoo! ID, you can click on the link: "New to Yahoo!? Sign up now".
4. Set your membership preferences. When you join, you can choose a profile you'd like to display to the group, select the email address at which you'd like to receive group messages, choose how you receive group messages, and more. You can receive messages via email or by reading the message boards within the group.
If you have questions, try the excellent help features. If that still doesn't answer your question, please contact the FRRL Yahoo Group Administrator.